Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WICKED WEDNESDAYS


Twelve Days of Christmas contest!

Here's something a bit different...a fun way to work into the Christmas spirit...and I say, work, because it is a bit of a challenge.

BookEnds Literary Agency (my agent) is having a Twelve Days of Christmas Contest and each day I, along with many other of their writers, will be posting a clue. Figure out what book and the author that day's clue refers to, go to their website
http://bookendslitagency.blogspot.com/
and enter to win! There's a different book each day being given away!

Not all are mysteries, so keep that in mind when trying to figure it out. At the BookEnds website, you can click on other postings, each with its own clue. It's a great way to discover new authors, too.

Today's clue is: something that horses and young men have in common!

I hope you'll join me in playing the Twelve Days of Christmas contest...and good luck!


Linda Wiken/Erika Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment