Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TUESDAY BRINGS TROUBLE

Santa, baby...


I've been nice this year! Well, most of the time, I think. So, here's my Christmas wish list and I'm hoping it's doable.

First of all, I need to fuel my creative abilities so lots of espresso beans, please. Or a (massive) gift certificate at my favourite local spot, Francesco's in the Glebe. I promise to keep alert and captive at my computer screen.

Terrific reviews and big sales when A Killer Read hits the shelves in April would be outstanding. Okay, these might be a little out of your control, but I'd be ever so grateful if you could swing it.

Snow! What's Christmas day if it isn't white? There's a rumour, fueled by long range weather forecasts, that the lawns might be green in these parts. Say it isn't so!


Some great new computer program for a dummy like me that allows me to do amazing things with my photos. Easy-to-read directions are a necessity.

The services of a handyman next summer. I'm talking landscaping abilities, of course!

And, here's the biggy, Santa...you know those dynamite reviews? How about spreading them throughout the Canadian crime writing community! Let's make sure we become household names here at home -- like Atwood and Ondaatje, for instance -- and then we'll think about tackling the world next year. Easy, right?

I'll be sure to leave you lots of cookies (I promise not to do the baking of them) & some milk-based liquid to fortify you on your journey Christmas Eve. Thanks, Santa!



Linda Wiken/Erika Chase
A Killer Read coming April, 2012
from Berkley Prime Crime
www.erikachase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment