Monday, July 9, 2012

MAYHEM ON MONDAYS

Let's try something different!



If you've been following this blog, you know I'm looking for something different to do with it. Full schedules, overworked brains and tired fingers have combined to make this a necessary transition.

What I've come up with, and I hope it works, is a new schedule. From today, Mystery Maven Canada will have Mayhem on Mondays with me blogging (the majority of the time); Wicked Wednesdays with rotating authors or rather, authors who rotate blogging. The dangerous dames from Ladies' Killing Circle Thursdays will be slotted in on a regular Wed. each month, with guest authors for the fourth (and fifth, if it's a long one) slots.

Fridays will be me again but mainly doing reviews of new Canadian mysteries. I'd also be pleased to post reviews done by others. If there's a book that I haven't yet reviewed and you'd like to do it, just contact me by email.

What I need is information! If you've heard anything through the publishing grapevine, know of something coming down the pike, have a launch or signing coming up, or maybe it's an idea for a blog you'd like me to do...please get in touch. My email is
mysterymaven@rogers.com. Or leave a comment at this blogsite.

If you'd like to write a guest blog, also let me know. And if you have a new book coming out, please ask your publisher to send me a paper copy.

I'm hoping these changes will help keep Mystery Maven Canada fresh and entertaining for readers, and for contributors. Please let me know how it's doing as you get used to the a new viewing schedule. Sounds like a new TV season. Maybe it will be as addictive.




Linda Wiken/Erika Chase

A KILLER READ
Berkley Prime Crime, now available
READ & BURIED, coming Dec., 2012
www.erikachase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment