Friday, August 24, 2012

CRIME ON MY MIND

What's new?


As I mentioned before, fall is just around the corner. So, what's new with you? Soon a whole new batch of September titles will hit the market, followed by launches and signings. Will you have a new book out this fall?

Or maybe you've finally launched a website or redesigned one. Started your own blog? How about planning a book tour?

I want to know! Please send me details: who, what, where, when & even why. You know the routine. And in turn, I'll post them in upcoming events or maybe try to convince you to write a guest blog. It has been known to happen.

Start schmoozing a la Mystery Maven. And, if it's a book that's coming out, let me know who the publisher is, too. You can find me at mysterymaven@rogers.com.

Let's get the news out!





Linda Wiken/Erika Chase

A KILLER READ
Berkley Prime Crime, now available
READ & BURIED, coming Dec., 2012
www.erikachase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment