Monday, November 5, 2012

MAYHEM ON MONDAYS

Launching in five, four....



I realized this morning that the next book launch is only a month away! How time creeps up and then does a mad rush sometimes. But I think we're on top of it.

Here's the first official announcement -- on Tues. Dec. 4th, 7 - 9 p.m. at the Library & Archives Canada, 395 Wellington St. in Ottawa, Room A... Joan Boswell and I will have a double launch for our new babies.


Joan's book, Cut to the Bone, is the fourth in her popular Hollis Grant series. Set in Toronto, Joan's main base these days, it features artist, golden retriever-loving Hollis, this time in new digs. She's the resident super of an eight-storey apartment building so you can just imagine what kind of trouble she'll be involved in over the next books in the series.

Joan is a former resident of Ottawa so a lot of friends will be delighted she's launching in town.


My new book, or rather Erika Chase's, is the second Ashton Corners Book Club mystery, Read and Buried (rhymes with 'dead'). It's available at book stores and as an e-book the week before the launch whereas Joan's is now on bookshelves everywhere!

We're planning a fun evening of schmoozing, readings, signings and food -- chocolates, of course! And the Friends of the Library & Archives will be hosting a donation wine bar, as usual. It's thanks to this wonderful group of dedicated volunteers that we're even able to use the classy facilities these days!

We're doing a double launch in Toronto at the North York Public Library on Sun. Dec. 2nd, 2-4 p.m. so we'll be finely-tuned for Ottawa. Hope you will circle the date and join us in this celebration!




Linda Wiken/Erika Chase

A KILLER READ
Berkley Prime Crime, now available
READ and BURIED, coming Dec., 2012, available for pre-order
www.erikachase.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi I literally just stumbled onto your blog by accident from Killer Characters blog and I have to tell you that I LOVED 'A Killer Read'. I cannot wait for 'Read and Buried' to come out and will run out and buy it as soon as it is released. I have joined your blog because honestly you are one of my favorite cozy mystery authors. I have a blog where I review cozy mysteries and historical fiction and would really love it if you could stop by and check it out. I really hope to see you there.

    Kimberlee
    http://girllostinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kimberlee....so nice to hear from you, especially that you loved the first book. I'm looking forward to reading your blog,too!

    ReplyDelete