Saturday, December 21, 2013

CRIME ON MY MIND

Wishing you a Merry Mystery!



I can't believe it's that time of year already but what a perfect day to be writing this blog. It's snowing (again!) and I'm not setting foot out this door. I decided not to post the usual mystery review but instead, go for a holiday greeting.

It's been a very busy year in mystery land and I want to thank everyone from the readers of my series to the readers of this blogsite and most especially, to all the wonderful colleagues who write such marvelous mystery and crime books. Everyone has been so eager to contribute to Mystery Maven Canada and all are helping to spread the word.

I know the word is out -- that Canadian mystery writers are a truly criminous group and their books are great reads!

So, to all of you amazing people, my very best wishes for a wonderful holiday season, whatever you may call it. For me it's, Merry Christmas! Here's hoping it will be a season of many delights.

Linda/Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment